Over the past seven days I have sewn five articles of clothing for my son’s fall wardrobe.
- I feel like that kid at a slumber party who was overly excited and ate so much candy that they puked and their parents had to come get them.
- My bags have bags.
- I might be an insomniac.
- Happy Tape just had a surge in orders.
- So did Super Glue.
- My brain is permanently stuck in sewing mode and I can’t.stop.thinking.up.design.ideas.
- The sound of the sewing machine simultaneously makes me giddy and nauseated.
- My fingers have developed arthritis.
- Flickr has earned a spot on my bookmark toolbar.
- My right upper arm actually has muscle tone from holding the steam iron.
- Full-time mommy bloggers must either have nannies, house cleaners and a live-in chef, or they are robots.
Whew. Thinking I am going to take it a bit easier next time. But it was wicked fun. And my child actually has a few cooler weather clothes now. And I feel like a sewing bad ass. Thank you Meg!
How did you fare?